【Stories behind the pins】The Court of Final Appeal Building
Opened in 1912, The Court of Final Appeal Building was home to the Supreme Court. It was converted into the Former Legislative Council from 1985 to 2011. The most outstanding feature of this neo-classical building is the central pediment that contains the statue of the Greek Goddess of Justice, Themis who holds a scale and is blindfolded.
The Exterior of the Court was declared a monument in 1984.