Photo Challenge Rules
Please read the following rules before submitting your photos.
- The photo challenge is only open to participants of the Hong Kong Island Coastal Trail Challenge 2023-24.
- Submission of the photograph to the photo challenge is between 15 November 2023 and 15 January 2024.
- The photograph must be taken on the Hong Kong Island Coastal Trail.
- The number of photographs submitted by every entrant is unlimited while each entrant will only be selected as a winner once.
- Please set a public Instagram account. Upload the photographs and tag us @hkcoastaltrailchallenge with the themed hashtag, #sustainability or #reflections, and #hkctc202324.
- The photograph must be an original material created by the entrant. The entrant shall be responsible for obtaining any consents to permit the use of the photograph (if any persons appears in the photograph). Please ensure that the photograph does not infringe on the rights of any third party nor violate any applicable law. It must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, racial, religious discriminations or inappropriate content.
- By entering the Challenge, entrant agrees to grant to Hong Kong Island Coastal Trail Challenge 2023/24 the unrestricted right to use all statements made in connection with the Challenge including a license to display, reproduce, edit, distribute, and create derivative works of the photographs in any media now or hereafter known.
- In any case of disputes, we reserve the rights of final decision.